- Membership fee payments begin the day of booking.
- Memberships automatically renew at the end of the membership time period (monthly) and will be charged to the member's credit card entered on day of booking. All memberships are automatically recurring except basic memberships.
- If your plan is non-recurring and has expired and you wish to continue booking appointments, you must login to your profile on getboredgetfit.com and select a new membership plan.
- Get Bored Get Fit Studio may terminate the membership and these terms if it is unable to renew the membership based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Access to Get Bored Get Fit Studio's Members Login, studio access, and protected content pages granted under these terms is effective only upon current payment of the membership fees.
- Get Bored Get Fit Studio will provide at least thirty (30) calendar days notice before an increase in membership fees for a subsequent subscription.
- Recurring Monthly Plans: To avoid being charged for the next period, you must cancel your membership prior to your membership renewal date. Log into your profile on getboredgetfit.com and click on View Plan Details. We also ask that you send an email letting us know your reasons for canceling.
- All memberships may be reinstated at any time by re-registering for a membership plan, whether recurring payments or package.
- Membership fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
We are understanding and will make exceptions in extreme cases of injury or personal hardship within ten days of your most recent payment. To be considered for a refund, you must cancel your membership from your account page AND send a written request to Get Bored Get Fit Studio. Refunds will be evaluated on a case by case basis.